Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017 : The year I will start a blog and actually keep up with it



Sorry for the long title, but I felt that it was most fitting.

New year, New ambitions, resolutions, dreams and hopes.

It is pretty much everyones mindset currently. Not a bad thing, I like resolutions, I think that when people are positive and hopeful they put out that positive energy to the universe and I know that we can all use that right now, regardless if those resolutions are followed through or not.

So here is one of mine, to start a blog. Why? because I want too, I want something that will inspire creativity and passion. Something to call my own. My life may not be as interesting as others out there, but it is mine and I believe that somewhere out there in the cyber world there are others who have the same interest as mine, same questions, but also others who have opposite interests, who will enlighten my way of thinking.  This is something I most look forward too.

I am not a writer, I am not a professional blogger, so do not be surprised if I have a few grammatical errors, I will try my best to avoid them.

 I am just a normal person typing out my thoughts and hoping to get a few thoughts in return.

I hope to travel more, embrace new things and never forget past things. If you happened to stubble upon my blog, what are your 2017 wishes and resolutions? I would love to read about them.

With all Hope,

Alixandria


No comments:

Post a Comment